Community

Upcoming Final Fantasy Fan Gathering! (11th August, London!)

Upcoming Final Fantasy Fan Gathering! (11th August, London!)

Written by Darryl — 21 Jul 2018

It's with great excitement that we're able to announce that we will be hosting another Final Fantasy-themed community event for fans of the franchise who're based in the UK! It will be taking place in Central London on the 11th August, 2018 and it will again be run in conjunction with our friends from the Final Fantash UK Fans Facebook community.

We ran a small community event back in April 2018 and it was a huge success, but with our second child on the way, we were planning to take a break. However, we were so overwhelmed with the positive response from the last event, that we've decided to throw caution to the wind and go crazy! That means we will now have a longer event, a bigger venue, more tickets and more activities!

-- PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE --

If you've never been to one of our events before, I'm somewhat biased, but I would definitely recommend! We try to make them as accommodating as possible and everyone is super friendly. There are also lots of opportunities to make new friends and strengthen old friendships!

We will have a pub quiz towards the start of the day, plenty of tournaments to take part in and we also have a raffle where you can win some awesome Final Fantasy merchandise!

If you have any questions, please throw them in the comments below and I'll be happy to answer!

Thank you all so much for your support with these events. You guys are awesome!

Darryl was playing Final Fantasy before he was even born - quite a feat! Often very opinionated on the Final Fantasy franchise, you will often find him musing about small details. Feel free to follow him on Twitter.

Be Social With Us!